Did you know…
- Kindness is contagious and inspires others who witness the act to pay it forward!
- Kindness decreases stress! People who intentionally make an effort to be kind have 23% less cortisol (which is a stress hormone).
- Kindness is anti-aging because it releases oxytocin. This hormone helps in slowing down the aging process by reducing high levels of free radicals and inflammation in the cardiovascular system.
- Kindness decreases pain! Engaging in acts of kindness produces endorphins, which is the brain’s natural painkiller.
- Kindness assists in creating healthy relationships. It reduces the emotional barrier between two people and creates an environment for vulnerability and bonding.
Make the conscious effort today to express a genuine act of kindness and what the impact it’ll have on others around you ❤️
Be kind and compassionate toward one another ~Ephesians 4:32
Miss Central Saskatchewan